Cabinet Painting, Refinishing, & Restoration
Cabinet Refinishing • Refacing • Painting • Restoration • San Jose, Cambrian, Morgan Hill and Beyond
Don’t replace. Transform!
Do you want to get rid of those dark kitchen cabinets that seem to be sucking all the light out of the room but you don’t feel like spending a lot of money?
How about spending 1/3 of the price of even the cheapest set of kitchen cabinets and transform your kitchen into the 21st century with paint!
Here’s how we transform your kitchen from dingy to dazzling
- We remove and number all doors and take them to our shop. A heavy degreaser is used to clean them and remove all dirt and grim.
- Both sides of doors are sanded with an orbital sander.
- The appropriate primer is then sprayed on doors to seal them.
- Doors are then sanded and prepped again.
- First coat of a premium paint is sprayed.
- Final coat of paint is sprayed.
- During the door process, frames go through a slightly different progression. Degreased, sanded and prepped. Hand brushed with two coats of premium paint.
- Doors are brought back to the site and reassembled.
Voila! A beautiful set of updated kitchen cabinets for a fraction of the price!
I am so excited to be able to write a comment on this YELP review. I know being a single mom how difficult it is to deal with contractors. I was just amazed on the color consult and the wonderful ideas that Jennifer had to improve my Palo Alto home. Jennifer is very passionate about her painting. I now have my friends and family over to see the “new home.” She also gave me some great cost saving such as painting my cabinets instead of buying new ones. I really just can’t say enough on how my house has changed and I owe it all to Jennifer and her amazing ability to see the potential and making wonderful color changes that still amaze me today.
Prep work, the biggest part of the job, began with removal of the crown molding, removal of the “popcorn” ceiling, removal of the old grass cloth wallpaper, and removal of the doors for refurbishing. Ceilings and walls were retextured and doors and cabinetry were restyled. After the final coat of paint went on, the place looked brand-new!
With an eye for style, color and detail, Jennifer suggested featuring the beautiful S.F. Bay view by painting the wall surrounding that window in a darker color which made that view “pop!” She chose the perfect colors for the walls, ceilings and cabinetry.
The condominium was listed and sold quickly at over-list-price thanks to Jennifer Davis Painting. We will definitely use Jennifer and her company, Jennifer Davis Painting, for all our painting needs!