Deck Refinishing & Restoration
San Jose, Cambrian, Morgan Hill Deck Refinishing • Deck Restoration • Deck Cleaning • Deck Pressure Washing
Here’s how we prepare a deck for refinishing
- Thoroughly sweep and or blow the the deck removing all leaves and debris;
- Light power wash–light because you don’t want to damage the wood;
- Day two, liberally apply cleaner using a pump spray, let stand for 15 minutes;
- Scrub deck with synthetic brush removing all residue, rinse;
- Day 3 once deck is completely dry, power sand any rough areas and remove any residue;
- Apply stain
Our work is thorough, using the best products that will give you deck a long-lasting, weather-resistant finish that will look good year after year.
Now can we help you fall in love with your deck all over again?
Give us a call today and we’ll come check out your deck and let you know what you need to prolong the life of your deck. Or use the form to the right to ping us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
My deck was very splotchy and I thought I may have to replace the entire deck which would have cost thousands of dollars. Jennifer didn’t think so and felt she could restore the deck to look ‘almost new’ again. But this was going to require complete stripping and starting fresh. The other painters that I had bid the job just wanted to just pressure wash but since my wood was in really bad shape, I felt pressure washing would just shred the wood.